Thursday, September 2, 2010

Be careful who you hire...

So we got a new roof put on the house recently and it was about as unpleasant of an experience as you can have.  I'll have more to say about it once all the payments and everything has been worked out, but I thought I'd share a few photos of what it looks like when you tear five layers of roof off of a 90+ year old house.





















































































































































So yeah, I learned a few lessons from this whole ordeal...and boy do I regret a couple of things.

2 comments:

  1. You must of hired the same jerk my husband did. I was so mad at him. It was a nightmare.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it was truly a nightmare for us too. Two years later and we still can't really laugh about it and we laugh at everything. That's how bad it was.

      Delete

Comments are the fuel that keeps this blog going. Leave one! Heck, leave two!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...