Thursday, April 15, 2010

Yard 'n stuff.

Well the grass came back quite nicely after the winter, and I have to say I think we have the best looking grass on the block.  I still have to mow it down real real short and overseed, but I'm always so afraid it's just going to drop dead if I do that.  I'm also going to try some flea and tick killer this year, because Schnitzel was just covered in them last summer--I think it was all the watering.  Anyway:
























The house still needs to be painted of course, and I'd like to put in a privacy fence next to my neighbor's house to complete it all the way around the yard, and I need some sort of gate across the driveway, but I can't quite figure out how I want to do it.  Suggestions?

Oh, and I can't remember if I've ever posted a picture of the garage doors since Katherine's parents put them up, so:
























I swept out the garage before it became a spider trap again this year, and now my birthday present is parked inside:
























A 1967 MGB.  Pretty sweet, huh?  I can't thank my dear sweet wife enough for allowing me to get it; I've always wanted one, but figured I'd have to wait until my mid-life crisis to get it.  I first had to figure out why it wouldn't start (improper choke), and now I have to figure out why the break lights and turn signals don't work, but I drove it around the block yesterday anyway, and it drives great.

So yeah, things are well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are the fuel that keeps this blog going. Leave one! Heck, leave two!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...