Wednesday, March 24, 2010

New Lighting

So Katherine took a cue from Door Sixteen and had me order the same bulbs that Anna used for the wall sconces in their new apartment (here's the link).  Katherine wanted something very simple that would be in keeping with our very clean, very white bedroom, and she decided that those bulbs in ceramic fixtures would be perfect.  So while I was at work one Saturday, she and her mother replaced the hole in our ceiling with a ceramic base that Katherine found at the DAV for $1 and put the bulb in.  Pretty quick and easy, I suppose--I don't really know, it was done when I got home.


A keen eyed observer might notice that the room is a little messy in this photo and might also notice the black spot on the bed, which is:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are the fuel that keeps this blog going. Leave one! Heck, leave two!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...