Friday, October 7, 2011

Stare/Stairs

A little pretty for your Friday.
I just love looking at these lazy, hazy pictures of our second stairwell.
My mom and I actually completed this project some time ago but it's never been posted here before so...



Yup, that's wallpaper on them there stairs!
I had seen something similar to this done on lots of DIY blogs so I set out to do it our way.
The cheap way.
We scoured the wallpaper books at Lowe's until I found something similar to this but at a price point we could afford. A cool $25 later and we were hanging with this pre-pasted, pretty paper!
The lamp at the top of the stairs I found at the DAV for $10 and painted it red with some spray paint.
All in all, not bad for under forty bucks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are the fuel that keeps this blog going. Leave one! Heck, leave two!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...