Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Before & After: Dining Room & Mantel

Okay, just a quickie and then I promise I'm going to show you before and afters of the french doors. Promise.
Just as soon as I go upstairs and start/finish priming the bathroom walls. So...maybe never. I kid, I kid.

The first shot is one that Conan took before we had done really anything.
We painted everything and we added crown molding and a new light fixture in the dining room.
We also added that wiener dog you see coming from the doorway.
He was pricey, but in the end I think he really makes the room.
Feel free to clicky-click on these to see the somewhat larger version!


These below are of the dining room. Again, just a better view of that light fixture that we replaced with one from CB2. Also, the paint isn't a green tint, it's actually pretty gray and eventually we'll get a more accurate representation of its awesome-ness up here. The table was from a yard sale I believe and the chairs were a Craigslist score. 


More to come!

6 comments:

  1. Looks glorious! Well done, friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crazy love the black doors!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything is so beautiful..... I wonder if you would share the paint color... I love it! It looks like it is white with a bit of gray.... just what I am looking for....thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It's Olympic brand and the color is Ash Mist. It's actually a really nice gray even though it seems kind of green in these pictures. Very subtle.

      Delete

Comments are the fuel that keeps this blog going. Leave one! Heck, leave two!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...