Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Bathing Beauty

Well ya'll we're back in the bathroom!
Just putting some of the finishing touches on before Conan takes some wide angle "after" shots for you guys. Speaking of the artist in residence,
look what Conan whipped up for the bathroom the other night!




I found a larger version of this sketch in one of Conan's school portfolios and I fell in love with it. I asked him to scale it down so it would fit in this frame I bought from the Goodwill for $4.99 and he obliged.

Isn't she lovely?


I had some reservations about hanging her on that wall because now my other wall is blank but I think a few trips to Mylissa's will fix that. I'm thinking a giant antique mirror, sort of titled away from the wall would be perfect but who knows? I'm open to suggestions!
Should we keep it simple or should we fill in the space "salon style" like I had originally intended way back when?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are the fuel that keeps this blog going. Leave one! Heck, leave two!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...