Friday, October 14, 2011

Bust

Don't worry. Contrary to the title of this post, the cat didn't manage to bust/break anything. This was a bust of the "waste of time" variety. As I mentioned yesterday, I was going to go to an antique store called Old Town Architectural Salvage here in Wichita and try to find a mirror like the one I mentioned (beveled edges, wood frame, perfect, etc.). Well...let's just say I came home empty handed.
Well, not totally empty handed.
I got these pictures.




As you can see, this place literally has everything except for what I was looking for. Such a bummer since I was certain that they would have at least a frame that I could plunk a mirror into. Oh well. I got to wander around and have two guys try to get to me to buy stuff I didn't want. Which would have been really annoying if it weren't kind of endearing. The search continues.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are the fuel that keeps this blog going. Leave one! Heck, leave two!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...